In This Lecture You Will Learn:
- The purpose of activity diagrams
- The notation of activity diagrams
- How to draw activity diagrams
- The notation and semantics of activity diagrams have changed significantly since UML was first released. The original UML books are now out of date on the subject.
- Bennett, Skelton and Lunn (2005)
- Object-Oriented Technology – From Diagram to Code with Visual Paradigm for UML, Curtis H.K. Tsang, Clarence S.W. Lau and Y.K. Leung, McGraw-Hill Education (Asia), 2005