Advances in Industrial Technology Engineering
As an Oracle Database developer, I generally use Oracle technologies to build and maintain databases. My Key tasks include launching database systems, modifying storage capacity based on company needs, ensuring database security, consulting with clients, and providing technical support. I have good qualifications like Oracle database expertise, programming skills, especially with Apex, time management, communication, and attention to detail. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering.
- -Detail-oriented, thorough, and vigilant to collect all necessary data without missing critical components.
- -Skilled understanding of data analysis to effectively interpret findings in a way that makes sense to end-users.
- -Competent communicator and confident presenter to report analytics findings to members of senior management.
- -Creative in putting together projections for a variety of scenarios to assist departmental experts in making future decisions regarding the organization’s growth.
- -Technologically savvy to assist end-users with understanding technology, software updates, and changes to existing protocols.
- -Enthusiastic and friendly team player who can motivate colleagues and contribute to shared objectives in efforts to accomplish departmental goals.
Summary of work history:
1985-1988 M.O.A Ministry Of Agriculture
Designed and developed statistical animal breeding applications in FORTRAN on PDP/7000 computer, and COBOL on SPERRY UNIVAC/1100 computers as a team member.
Migrated data from FORTRAN applications from the PDP platform to PL/1 on SPERRY UNIVAC as a group manager.
Designed and developed a diet plan for the animal breeding industry using the simplex method.
Programming in Pl/1 CICS on IBM 4341.
1989-1990 I.C.I Iran Casting Industry
Designed and developed Payroll, Personnel, Inventory (FIFO, LIFO, and AVERAGE), Accounting, and Depreciation with the FoxPro database as team leader.
1991-1994 ARMCO Automobile Radiator Manufacturing Company
IT manager designed and developed an inventory coding system, payroll, planning, sales, and inventory.
Also designed and developed engineering for an automotive cooling system
with FoxPro database.
1994-1995 IBM Iran
Writing tool for converting text code to COBOL CICS BMS MAPS in C
Programming language on AS/400 IBM systems.
IT department manager administrated UNIX network including Silicon graphics system
(IRIX), CMM machine tuning, DNC machine controller setup.
Also, design and development of QC Application.
1999-2000 ROLLS ROYCE CANADA
Oracle DBA and mainframe specialist responsible for maintenance
of legacy applications and migration of data to SAP, helped DATA warehouse department.
2000-2001 IBM Canada Ottawa
Oracle DBA and COBOL developer on payroll system for Department of National Defense of CANADA (D.N.D).
2002-2021 SAIPA Citroen automotive industry branch in IRAN
Oracle DBA (9i, 11g, and 12c) and ERP specialist. Migrating legacy applications including Inventory, BOM (Bill of Material) to ERP platform from mainframe at the same time engaged in developing PL/SQL and Apex.
Using HP Proliant Dl580 servers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
1977 - 1985
MELLI UNIVERSITY, Tehran, Iran
Bachelor of computer science
2002 - 2017
IMCA, MSI, Scientific and research centers, …
C ++ programming in IBM
– Oracle SQL advance, Pl/SQL and Oracle DBA Praxis Ottawa, Canada