Nasim Gazerani was born in 1983 in Arak. She holds a Master's degree in Software Engineering from UM University of Malaysia.
M.S. (2008-2011): Master of Software Engineering, University of Malay, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDissertation Title: A Software Support Tool for Teaching Software Inspection Supervisor: Dr. Rodina Ahmad [firstname.lastname@example.org]
B.S. (2002-2006): Bachelor of Computer Engineering, software, Arak Azad University, Arak, IranDissertation Title: Designed and implemented a tool for Warehouse System
Supervisor: Mr.Roham Farahani
Lotfi, Z. & Gazerani, N. & Md Nasaruddin, F.H,“ Collaborative Learning Software for Secondary School: ATutor”, Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education(AACE). Penang, Malaysia, May 17-20, 2010.
Lotfi, Z. & Gazerani, N. & Md Nasaruddin, F.H,“Collaborative Learning for Secondary School:VCL Design”, Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education(AACE). Orlando, FL,USA, Oct 18-22,2010.
Gazerani,N. & Lotfi, Z. & Rodina,A,“ Teaching Framework of software inspection” as technical showcase, Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education(AACE). Orlando, FL,USA, Oct 18-22,2010.
Forouzani,S. & Rodina,A & Forouzani,S. & Gazerani,N., ”Design of a Teaching Framework for Software Requirement Prioritization”, 8th International Conference on Computing Technology and Information Management (ICCM 2012, ISI, ISI/Non-SCOPUS Cited Publication) Seoul, Korea, 24-26 April 2012
Gazerani,N. & Rodina,A & Forouzani,S. & Gazerani,N., ” Developing a teaching framework to support software inspection” 2nd International Conference on Knowledge-Based Engineering and Innovation (KBEI 2015,ISI, ISI/Non-SCOPUS Cited Publication), Tehran, Iran, 5-6 Nov 2015
Take part in conference and workshop
- Workshop on “Qualitative Data Analysis in Research”. (UM university, Malaysia)
- Workshop on FCSIT Community Service Day. (UM university, Malaysia)
- International Conference on Informatics and Technology 2009. (KL, Malaysia)
- Workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights Talk”. (UM university, Malaysia)
- Workshop on Scholarly Publishing.
- International Conference on Association for the
- Advancement of Computing in Education 2010(Penang, Malaysia)
- International Conference on Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education 2010(Orlando, USA)
- Mobile learning week 2015(UNESCO headquarters in Paris from 23-27 February)
- International conference on Knowledge-Based Engineering and Innovation - 2015(Tehran, IRAN)
- Hosting Event” The OpenCon 2015” ( Iran 12/05/2015) OpenCon2015.org/satellite
- Mobile-learning- Education Research - Collaborative Learning - Educational Technology
-Requirement Engineering- Human computer interaction - E-learning -AI in Education
Programming Languages: C#, Borland Delphi, JavaWeb Technologies: HTML, Joomla, CSS, WordPress, PHP, SEO Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access Animation, Graphics, & 3D Designing: Adobe Flash CS5, SWiSH Max3, Adobe Photoshop Database Systems: SQL
Publications / Blogging
Abstract: The shortage of experts in AI and machine learning is a significant challenge that many organizations face. Due to the growing demand for these skills and the limited talent
Preface: OpenAI is a research organization based in San Francisco, California, founded in 2015 by Elon Musk, Sam Altman, Greg Brockman, Ilya Sutskever, and Wojciech Zaremba. The company’s mission is
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
preface: The execution of #Mohsen_Shakari and the issuing of death sentences for some protestors have caused widespread reactions inside and outside of Iran(Iran’s execution). In the middle of the protests,
Foreword Since September 2023 the murder of Zina#MehsaAmini. The military and security forces and the armed personal uniforms of and fully armed militia Basij massacred hundreds of people across the