Putting / Writing a research paper or your article to KSR@
KSR@ authors are typically scientific researchers and/or ideas developers just like our readers! so all of them are specialists in their field. We want our writers to share the tips and tricks they have researched and learned, and we will give you plenty of help along the way. If you have a research paper or idea to share, here is how to turn it into a KSR@ article.
What is a guest post?
Guest posting, also known as guest blogging, means writing a post and sending it to someone else’s blog. In fact, writing a guest post is an act in which a writer or business owner produces content on another popular site while there is no direction on that site. This is done for the following four purposes:
- Establish relationships with other site administrators
- To be seen by more people
- Gain more credibility (authority)
- Link building
This begs the question, why should a website allow us to publish a post with links to our site in its blog section?
What are the benefits of writing a guest post?
Guest blogging works great as a marketing tactic; Because it is a mutually beneficial or win-win relationship. Because both publishers and writers benefit from it.
If the content is relevant , valuable , and quality , then the publisher has acquired something new that its audience can enjoy.
On the other hand, guest blogging has potential benefits for writers :
- Creates brand awareness
- Makes good relationships
- Strengthens site power
- It takes the business to a new audience
- More traffic leads to the website
- Creates backlinks that improve SEO
- Expands a business email list
- Increases social media factors
Who Can Submit An Article?
You can! (Unless you are a spammer) Our authors range from experienced writers to first-timers. As our process includes editorial oversight, we can be a great place to publish your first piece.
You need an idea, something you want to share, and the ability to put together an outline to show us that your idea is likely to be of interest to our readers. From that point on, we can give you any help that you need as you write and revise your article. Experienced writers all started somewhere, we would be honored for you to start your writing career with us.
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
We publish articles written by people who work on the web, for people who work on the web. These include:
- Research — the subfield of publishing which distributes academic research and scholarship.
- Tutorials — Either helping people get started with new technology, or walking them through the process of building a project.
- Opinion — Do you have a strong opinion on something in our industry and the research to back it up? These can make useful talking points.
- Ultimate Guides — Longer articles really digging into a subject. A reference piece that people will return to time and time again.
- Case Studies — What did you or your company learn from a particular project. These need to focus on practical examples that will be useful to other people, not just a good story.