Unique Certificate Code Verification
This page allows you to verify whether the certificates you have been presented by one of our students are authentic.
Unique Certificate ID: *
Unique Certificate Code - Search
Every certificate includes an individual verification number in the bottom right corner of the page. For every electronic certificate that is generated, a record is created and saved in our database. After you have entered the number, the database will verify whether such a record exists. If it does, you will receive a confirmation of the following information: Student First Name, Student Last Name, Course Name.
Should you have any questions on specific certificates or should you have encountered discrepancies, feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you!
Hard Copy Certificate
A hard copy certificate is a possibility to buy a paper certificate after the course is finished and passing the exams of each training course with accept quorum. This certificate is issued according
to European educational laws after passing the online course and the electronic version is obtained.
You can order your certificates, regardless of how many courses are passed at the success. Notice that hard copy is bound only to particular training. The shipping price is included.
The valuable part of your digital certificate is the unique, verifiable URL. However, it’s also nice to have a hard copy of your credential. Here we show you how to download and print your certificate.
Depending on our automatic issuer, the ‘PDF’ function only be visible if you are logged in to your user profile Page. Need help logging in? Click here.
Download a PDF version of your Certificate
- Navigate to the user profile page.
- First, find your course and, Along with the icon of the certificate, click on these buttons. If you can’t see the certificate button, it means this course is a free Discussion course only.
- A PDF version of your certificate will appear. Save this on to your computer.
Download and Print the Certificate
To print your certificate, you need to download a PDF copy first:
- Along the bottom of the course canvas, click the ‘certificate ‘ icons.
- A PDF copy of your certificate will open in a new browser window. Click on the download icon at the top of your PDF window.
- Open the PDF version of your certificate now downloaded to your computer. Go to ‘File’ at the top of your screen, then click on ‘Print.’
- Follow the printing instructions of your computer.
On modern-day browsers, you can seamlessly view and print your certificate without leaving your browser.
Related issue: Do You Post a Hard copy of the Certificate?